Case Management


If you’re having multiple issues in your personal, family or academic life and need help prioritizing and developing a plan of action — we can help.

Parents and Guardians

If you have a concern about your student and don’t know where to start — we can help.

Faculty and Staff

If you are concerned about a student and need resources or assistance with problem solving, determining how to support students, OR to report students of concern — we can help.

Contact Student Affairs Case Management (SACM) and connect with one of our Case Managers.

Phone: (951) 827-5000